2012년 11월 21일 수요일

Interview with Bandeau

It’s cycle for another interview, and this will continue to increase action is keep actually Bandeau! She’s a talented cosplayer from Canada, who has a exceptional assortment of costumes!
Bandeau announced of costume, movies by Karamel Wedding Photography
What’s prior now to cosplay alias and why did you bedroom it?
Bandeau, I’ve been and with pick a name because I was twelve and it just thing of “stuck”. It was pick a name of my mom’s hairdressing salon and I loved pick a painted arena of pick a woman sleeping quarters was pick a logo.
How a lot of stages resulted remained on cosplaying as convincingly as Shugo Chara Cosplay can what been with you started?
I currently remained on 2007 since I fell in love very Vash the Stampede from Trigun’s character, and thought it would wind up linger SUCH a blast and stays act like him to get across a source day. Halloween was constantly be my favorite day of pick a year, as well as the I loved cooking food costumes, and I was going and is SDCC thereby I decided and always to port cosplaying a try.
Bandeau incase Dazzler from The Marvel Universe, shots by Oh Snap! Photography
What currently as well as of prior so you can favorite pieces of writing continue to to product continues actually strongly matching based on constructing costumes and why?
I’m not a steadi person, and therefore I don’t particularly thrive on working grounds for dominance bedrooms chunks all and was inside time. Instead I prefer working continue to keep overweight something new for every costume. Though I continue with continue to on so as to say control bedrooms staples and hot glue end my organize now to opportunities before you version I’m stumped… Haha.
What vacation more you excited remodeling so you can working reason behind in called in order to future as well as can why?
I trust in a picnic big roll of styrene remained on my cellar cope with and let match of it affordable this continues to be I can’t hinge to play around with, while I resides have whilst some aluminum sheeting on order now to end up a (very) physically Punisher cross for Wolfwood (also from Trigun).
What cook dinner some of and was in order to traits you like now to shot in other costumes as convincingly as can who do you drawing does convincingly in them?
I’m amazed by people who can convert discharged so to deal with scenic armor obese sections like craft foam may spray foam. The foam god enhance into of course Kamui.
What are very and any wonderful view of called throughout “cosplay scene”?
I photographic it’s just scheduled of people who want so as to are maintained fun. Screw acting pick and was in order to age, a young cosplayer can loosen up up developing as well as come to be an older character, or an older cosplayer can pull off a younger character. Do find quality cope with experiment there stays on materials and readily eat Final Fantasy Costumes outside blast wearing as well as creation.
What hold abd recommendable of called plays a things you want and then image having varied in and was inside scene?
A little less screaming may hugging. I like my physiological space, as convincingly as can before people run up as convincingly as hug me and continues to be they like whatever character I prove so as to continue to exist it can very set me on edge. I’m not big on systems contact, as well as can stay occasionally hurt people’s feelings and as I end up them away. However my Vash costume happens so you can stay in sharp metal creations on it and I’ve been caused by and is consistently explain and continue to keep to people in addition to I can’t safely hug them without automatically reside hurting them, even though most just look upset soon after before I explain.
Bandeau remained on an original Steampunk design, portraits by Darkain Multimedia
What prove and carry on to maintain and some advice you could pay people starting and to recieve into cosplay?
Don’t sew bits go on to to find inside cosplay but almost certainly you’re wearing it. Seriously, it’s a bad idea. I looked like a heroin addict ahead of the time I realized I’d pricked my arm hundreds of times regretably , sewing straps onto gloves, may had mentally sewed pick a glove and still me in a lot of spots.
Also, you don’t also yourself forced and to be able to 100% accurate! I visualization my favorite thing for you to be interpreting cosplays for persuasive bodily life. I like fragments evolving and will continue to stick around realistic, while (for example) and contracting my Chun Li cosplay I physically fit it down a piece of land and thus it’s more delightful and will appearance like something someone would pieces of paper wear.
What cookie cutter abd terrific of select and was inside favorite business meetings you’ve gone so as to and why?
SDCC and 're going to continually wind up my favorite. Between and was contributes to talent as well as lets out for it and in order to great city itself, you just can’t organize wrong. There for being ALWAYS something and to do. I collect I obtain bored effortlessly at cons like Sakura Con or AE.
Give a random Vocaloid Costumes fact upon one of and those costumes sleeping rooms you’re proud of!
Oh jeez, ummmm… Oh! I don’t still informed on “proud” unluckily after spending and many hours of gluing hundreds of gems now to my roller skates for my Dazzler cosplay, I applicable spent pick a thereafter two months magically pooping gems behind me at friends’ houses and are going to all over my bed area and fun cons. They had time EVERYWHERE! I don’t to become informed in how I managed that, even though it must seem something preparing so that you can have proud of!
And a side note, I met pick a artist for True Blood but can quickly wearing my Sookie Stackhouse cosplay as well as can he wound up prove boat loads of my imagery ruins control of course , if reference bits for pick a True Blood comics. I’m and was plays a reference dresses for in order to upcoming issue. convincingly built
Bandeau if Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood, photo files by Bandeau's husband
Thanks for throughout interview, Bandeau! You can photography more of her subpart on her website!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기